Tue, September 21, 2021
Weather from OpenWeatherMap
New to the Portal:
- Services: Event Survey: Submit feedback on recent events you have attended
- News & Social: Saturday Movie Matinee September 25Movie
- News & Social: Resident Meetings: PowerPoint slides Aug. 30, 2021
- News & Social: Memo: Information about Flu Shot Clinic on Sept. 20, 2021
- News & Social: Event Flyer: Back-to-School Supply Drive thru Sept. 17, 2021
- News & Social: Event Flyer: The Chorus of the Genesee on Sept. 29, 2021
- News & Social: Memo: TruGreen Lawn Treatment on Sept. 22, 2021
- News & Social: Memo: Dining Operations Update Sept. 15, 2021
- News & Social: Resident Council: Meeting Minutes Aug. 24, 2021
Portal Information Updates and Video Tutorials
- Meal Point Checking is available with details: Use top navigation menu to select Dining, then click on Account Summary. The new page that will open has two sections. The left section is for your points balance. The right section is for any additional charges you may have accrued for wine or other items that may have a cost associated with them. On that page is also a button for Details. That Details button will show you a list of when you used meal points.
- Portal Partners: Portal Partners are here to help you with all of your Portal needs. Weather you have a specific question about the Portal or just want a general tutorial on how to use it, reach out to them for assistance. Check out the tri-fold Portal Partners flyer we created to let you know who they are and what they can help with.
- Video Tutorials: