Sun, September 20, 2020
Weather from OpenWeatherMap
New to the Portal:
- Memo: Flu Shot Clinic on September 28, 2020
- Memo: COVID/Operational Update memo dated September 11, 2020
- Memo: Coronavirus Memo dated September 14, 2020
- Events Flyer: Steps for Alzheimer's
- Events Flyer: Schedule of Organized Walks for Alzheimer's
- Memo: Reminder of Dining Protocols dated September 17, 2020
Portal Information Update
- Our next Meeting We have been approved to once again begin small group meetings in the Music room. I have put together a condensed calendar that does include our first Resident Portal meeting in months. The Resident Portal meeting will be held on Friday October 30th at 1:00PM in the Music Room. If attendance grows we may end up moving to the Oneida room to accommodate more people. Please call me at 641-6308 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know if you plan to attend.
- Update on Events listing: We are looking into a new way to display events on the Portal. At this point we are still experimenting with it, but you may notice some things looking a little different. Rest assured, this is not something that you need to do anything with at this time, you may begin seeing it now so that we are able to test with it and see what it will look like for our Residents as well as for the staff who will be managing it.
|Lecture Series: Consequences of Rivalry: How Battling Hegemons Shaped Our Modern World|