Thu, July 2, 2020
Weather from OpenWeatherMap
New to the Portal this week:
- Stay Busy Wednesday Tip 7-1-2020
- Memo: Information about Stimulus Payments
- Memo: Statement of Solidarity and Commitment to Action against Racial Injustice dated June 5, 2020
- Memo: Coronavirus Memo dated June 12, 2020
- Memo: Results of Dining Comment Survey June 17, 2020
- Memo: Recycling Opportunities dated June 25, 2020
- Memo: Coronavirus Memo dated June 25, 2020
Portal Information Update
- Our next Meeting is hopefully going to be Friday 07/17/2020 at 11:00am in the Music Rm. Our discussion topic will revolve around new additions and changes that have been made to the Portal during out time of social distancing. We hope to see you all there.
- Update on Reservation system: We are still making progress toward putting a new Reservation system in place and hope to begin using it as soon as the dining rooms reopen. You may start to see the new reservation system replace the old reservation system now, this is so that we can do some testing with it, please do not feel like you need to start using it yet. We will provide a formal training on the new system once it is ready to be rolled out, and once we are able to have small gatherings of people.
- Update on Events listing: We are looking into a new way to display events on the Portal. At this point we are still experimenting with it, but you may notice some things looking a little different. Rest assured, this is not something that you need to do anything with yet, you may begin seeing it now so that we are able to test with it and see what it will look like for our Residents as well as for us.
|No Records Found!|